Monday, April 17, 2006

I've done sooo much stuff this week...

Ah ha! Its the Good Friday Holidays and I'm sorry I couldn't catch a plane to eat Nasi Lemak over at your place! Anyway, Happy birthday to lawrence and lets check out what I've done these few days! :D

















I've been very hardworking in checking out and finding more uses for MS Excel since I've had like 7 hours of free time on a particularly free day...

















Went to a Hi-Tea Buffet at the JW. Marriott. Ate so much of this delicious chocolate puff that I had diarhhea for two consecutive days... still, i think i wanna go back for more if they have discounts for that buffet again :)~

















In other words, Red Bean Ice Cream. My first time eating Red beans ice cream in hk? Haha~




























And I've been reminded by various sources about the little project thingy. Thanks for giving me more time to think it through.





































Celebrated my father's birthday at some club with deafening music, karaoke, and etc. Drank lots of 'redbull+absolut vodka'. Rejected a few indecent proposals. Paid some hefty tips to the people cute waitress. Slept at 7am... because of Red Bulls.


















Came back to Hong Kong around 8pm today. As you can see from this photo, it was not very fun to be pushing / being pushed around. Had urges to slash my way through the queue with a really sharp katana... :)

No comments: