Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hi guys~

I've been pretty tired out from working these few days especially when free OT is expected from me. At 8.30pm I was still in the office last night, working away... ~_~;;;

But well, its kind of worth it for now...


...


Blah. And I'm involved in a ping-pong bitchfight in the office. I'm the ball and two colleagues that has been angry at each other for ten years are slapping me to and fro; one on the left and one on the right...

I seriously don't see how this place can actually function, as a team / department. Communication is almost impossible without 'siding' with someone? wtf?

Well, 5 mths will be over soon and I hope to be still working in this crazy department after that... heh... so that i can go study some shit and earn a piece of 'sand-paper'(thats what they call degrees in Hong Kong)...

---

happy things.



Apart from the crapshit work that I do, I had Haagen Daaz Azuki Beans Ice cream last night. I'm not a major fan of red bean icecream/ice popsicles... but this one is really good. The initial mouthful doesn't really taste very good but when it starts melting a bit... wh0a... then I KNOW how come its worth HKD$17.90 ... lol~



And today is the first time I saw 'Shanghai nian gao'... before its actually cooked(usually fried)...

No comments: