Thursday, March 02, 2006

One, two & three...

Monday, 27th Feb...
I was needed to come to Singapore to do something...

Tuesday, 28th Feb...
Bought my airtickets and made warren let me stay at his place :D

Wednesday, 1st of March...
I'm in Singapore! Delivered the 20kg sample! Had a very, very coincidental encounter with Eliz at Yoshinoya! Had dinner with warren's parents and its was fantastic! Its been so long since I ate 'zhi char' in SG!!! XD

and i wanna meet as many friends, new friends and aquaintances... >_<

and i wanna be half-drunk for the rest of my life...

its weird. i find myself even more concious when i'm half drunk! lol~

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

YOZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (:

You're back in SG? Or returned to HK alreadeh?


Anyway just dropping by lah.. :D take care.. God bless.

Fai said...

I will still be in SG for some time... until tuesday afternoon when the plane will drag my unwilling body onto it back to hk...