Friday, March 10, 2006

It wasn't a dream.

So I really did go to Singapore last weekend. You can see that from the pictures. Right?

This stall sells wonderful curry chicken noodles... go check it out asap okay? Tell him ahfaii sent you and get an extra piece of chicken! :DKaiwei, a wonderful friend... waited for me all the way till 11pm just to have me try his curry noodles, then drove me around for tau-huay, entertained me the whole night I was with him with food, fun and games. He drove me all the way back to Bukit Panjang at 3am in the morning, even though he lives at Chinatown! Thanks man~!
Wonderful food, wonderful company... ~_~
Me. MD. Saharah. And there was this cute girl with shaky hands holding this camera...awwzed.Mystery person!! XD
Mystery person sent me off to the airport!! We had coffee at starbucks!! I had a fifteen minute appointment with the toilet right after that!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can u leave me out!

Fai said...

a/d : why not?? haha~
p+b : i'd like to... but my lousy comp in hk has broken down... gonna go china retrive my own compy first... :\

Anonymous said...

./spit