Saturday, March 25, 2006

Been there, done that.

In Hongkong, there's a consecutive public holiday of like 5 days in this coming April.

I feel like coming back sg. But there's nothing much to do except drinking and...gaming... and hanging out with frens. Shd i visit some other place instead?

I like 'em lithe, dark haired, fair, skinny and bitchy 說:yes

I like 'em lithe, dark haired, fair, skinny and bitchy 說:this very nice place to go to

I like 'em lithe, dark haired, fair, skinny and bitchy 說:go to sleep

I like 'em lithe, dark haired, fair, skinny and bitchy 說:nicest place i ever visited

1 comment:

Fai said...

i think there might be some sort of a mistake there...

"I like 'em lithe, dark haired, fair, skinny and bitchy" is my friend Warren... haha~

"I like 'em dark haired, fair and fun" would be me... hahaha~