Thursday, March 09, 2006

cigarettes+coughsyrup+sake+weed+beer+blackrussiankopi

I'm glad I didn't open that fucking letter when I was in Singapore. It would have really ruined my mood for my little getaway...

Sake is wonderful. So is Warren and his family. My stay in Singapore has never been this wonderful before. I love all those who made the effort to come and meet up with me and I'm sorry that I pangseh-ed you lawrence. And to person concerned, I'm sorry to break my promise and not to sell my ipod nano for a super cheap price. Will get back to you if I can get a new ipod nano... heh.

I was back in the clinic today and I almost forgot everything. Everything seems blurred and I'm so confused. Blurted out stupid things from my half-witted brain.

I just wanna be drunk right now.

And whoever those that got pissed off with my "FUCK YOU SINGAPORE GAHMEN", I'm sorry. I'm just so pissed off with certain laws, certain parts of the government and certain fuckup combinations of those thingies. Its really fucking crap... FUCK.

No comments: