Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Supressed Depression :: The Water

Went to see Dr. Li yesterday evening after work.

"Look at these dark patches(referring to those blackish marks from the fire-cans)... you lack sleep terribly. How have you been sleeping for the past few days?"

"3-5 hours for the past few days as I was up all night playing games/drinking with friends."

"Don't do that too often. Your heart is already very weak. But on the other hand, don't blame yourself for it. You do need the company of your friends."

"You're probably the only doc in the world that would ever tell me I should stay up late...*chuckles*"

"Your eyes tell me a lot. A lot of sadness is behind those eyes."

She applies pressure onto a certain part of my leg.

"Let me know if its painful."

"OW! WTFNBCB! !@#%^@@$&"

"That's the result of trying to hide your emotions; your 'qi' is all clotted up, like a balloon almost exploding..."

"But I don't feel unhappy at all..."

"Only you yourself will know what are you really unhappy about. Practice your qigong and meditate. Perhaps its something that you've always tried to hide. Want to hear my guess? It might be offending though..."

"Please do tell me."

"You're a person too nice who probably won't retaliate even when you're beaten up. You accept the fact you're getting beaten up, but you don't vent your anger due to your upbringing/learning. The anger therefore, remains trapped without an outlet."

"So what am I supposed to do about that?"

"Everyone has their own solutions to their problem. Besides, it might not be the only thing troubling you...from your 'xiang'(looks)."

She took out the acupuncture needles, pressing the point whereby it was hurting just now.

"You're going to poke where it hurts?"

"Not really. But it might hurt a little... just for your info."

And she did it.
The feeling was like a bubble inside the leg burst, as though there was a bomb detonated inside.
(Ten second stunned ahfaii... good job doc. Next time play dota must bring this doc along...cfm all stun x infinite)

After the make-many-holes-in-ahfaii treatment ended, she also told me that I should be especially lucky this year since this is the golden pig year.

---Conclusion---

Best type of friends to go with my 'xiang': People from the rabbit years(1963/1975/1987/1999) / rat years (1960/1972/1984/1996).

Worst types of friends to go with my 'xiang': People of 'water' element, born from the same year(1983), or people of the Snake years(1965/1977/1989/2001).

-----------------

Let's see how true it will be... :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! lucky me cow ^^

Anonymous said...

I better stop talking to you then since I'm born in 1983 -.-

Anonymous said...

This Dr.Li like quite pro.. i also wan to see her.. lol

ahfaii, 23 coming to 24... said...

she also told me, water got many kind one... yin/yang, then the thirteen styles... a lot.

Factors of the environment that the person grew up in also affects the person a lot. Only putting everything into consideration will give you an accurate answer on the decisions you'll make/how you'll grow up to be...

Please come dongguan iggy... hehe~
I can provide free lodgings lol~

ahfaii, 23 coming to 24... said...

chobitss:
cow? hahaha~
eat grass eat grass! :D