Sunday, February 11, 2007

Practice makes perfect

To practice, is to achieve a greater skillfulness by repeating it over and over again.

I'm working on the assembly line tonight, punching holes through square steel plates.
And I suppose I could say that I noticed that the more you repeat something, you get more skillful.

When someone does something perfectly for more than 1000 times repeatedly, he can be called a 'pro' for the said skill, right? In that case, wouldn't meditiation be the fastest way to become pro in something? The speed of repeating that motion, in that sense, can be considered infinite. You can't count meditiation. Even if you can count the time, it does not count the repetitions within.

Meditiation is the way to infinite proness.... XD

---

I'm sick and tired. I have a headache, stomachache and heartache. I wanna go home. And its another 2 hours away. And I'm going crazy too.

I was looking through dota website this afternoon. And at this moment whereby i am pretty much crazy, I thought of doing something interesting;
Imagine all the angmos that don't know hokkien.
Put under hero-suggestion corner:

[Hero] Ninabei Cheebye, The Exalted One
Animation: Crab Warrior
Skills: Hole of Stench, Swallow, Exhaust, Lay

hahahhaha i am feeling so freakin lame~ x_X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*roflmao*