Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am lucky, as always.

A few days ago, I went back to HKIEd to get something done.
It so happened to be her Ada's day at work.
And so, we took some photos, had some delicious cake (by Sara) and had dinner later on...















[假设对白]
F:"Shocked to see me back here?"
P:"No, more like shocked to see you getting uglier..."














Mrs. Ada + Ahfaii.
She's getting married in November and gonna be living in San Francisco with the lucky fella... whoever it is >_<;;; (hahaha)














Mango Pancake at the Japanese Restaurant. The name of the restaurant was Golden sand or something?
Ahfaii's Ratings: 9/10
Good stuff. Whipped cream and Fresh Mango slices within the Chocolated-syrup pattern Pancake... :)~














From Left: Sara, Phoebe, Ada, Beatrice(probably Dr. Beatrice Lam in a few years time... >_<;;;) and the only handsome guy in the photo :P














带我走:提拉米苏
Take me Away: Tiramisu
Ahfaii's Rating: 10/10
I'd say its one of the best Tiramisu I've ever had in my life so far... one of the best.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*cough cough cough my as cough*

Fai said...

be supportive kairin, be supportive...