Monday, September 11, 2006

Hand me the controller honey!~




Its absolutely miserable for one who hasn't got control of his own life...

But then again, what if that person is an idiot who doesn't know how to use the controller?

Who should have control? And to what extend?

Should that person be 'controlled' in the first place?

...





---

I watched 'Click' yesterday. It is a good show and I don't want to spoil it for you. Just don't expect it to be too much of a Comedy. Remember to bring some tissue paper with you if you are gonna watch it, its one of the most touching show ever since "Fly me to Polaris"... :~)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Fly me to polaris was so darn touching.

Man. i didn't know you watched that show too.

Click rocks!

Anonymous said...

I made ahfaii grow smarter using that remote control! True story!!!