Friday, July 20, 2007

A chance for revolution

I've been entrusted with more important task in the factory these days, since my dear Goblin Zombie Taskmaster has not been executing his orders properly through his own methods.

The scalar chain of command needs to be enforced. Paperwork on quality/quantity of our products must be done to ensure all our products are done well. But goblins / zombies / goblin zombies can't do such things. If they could, we Hongkies won't get paid exorbitant salaries to work there... haha~

I plan to introduce a new system in the factory. I call it, the "mission note".
All task assigned to the goblin zombies will be written on paper and stamped with my personal seal. Whenever goblin zombies complete fulfills the requirements/completes the mission, I'll reward them with cash when they turn in the note and show me the completed tasks. If they don't, then I'll mark the note as 'failed'... and they will be punished if they can't complete it more than a given number of chances.

Its like a dog treat. It is.

A part of me feels wrong to treat people like that. The other part tells me to feed cat food to cats and feed dog food to dogs, not feed human food to any of these animals.

And oh, I think I'd hire another personal secretary to do all that chinese writing for me. She'll be pretty, has technical knowledge on our products, intelligent, helpful, etc etc... :x

...

Enough of fantasy and back to reality. That would probably not work, because the monetary incentive would be really costly. We have so much things to do... imagine paying them $100 to get a job done? What if we have like 500 jobs for them to do? Shitty.

What if they disagree on the terms provided and refuse to work? That'd suck too. Maybe they'd even give me a punch if i deem their work as shitty :o

But the scalar chain of command... it really has to be enforced...

...

You guys don't need to understand what I'm saying. I'm just frustrated over stupid people that are working for us... bloody goblin zombie peons+taskmasters... grr...

No comments: