Monday, April 16, 2007

Decisions = Responsiblities






People are less educated in the countrysides of China.
They were not taught on how not to cross the roads.
Even if they were, they do not follow such rules since its the normal culture of their society.
I'm sure it'd be crazy for me to follow those rules.
Imagine a pedestrian crossing (about 10 lanes) with only 4 seconds to cross? siaobo?! lol~

Today I was at Macau for some gravesweeping with my relatives. Went to a very nice Restaurant in the Westin Resort for lunch and won some money on the mahjong tables from my relatives.

I took a bus to the Macau-Hongkong pier. On the way there, 2 crazy china-chinese bitches ran across the busy road and got me freaking hammered on the metal bar above the seat there. My finger bled from the friction caused, for like 1 whole freaking hour...

The anger was all over me. I felt like getting off the bus to give them both tight slaps for that... but what for? Personal philosophy says that anger is not the way to manage things, but revenge is a sweet antidote to where it hurts. I blame their slack and corrupted governments for not educating their public. Then I figured it was not really the government's fault at that moment of time... it was the individuals decision to cross the road in this manner. The government was just 1 of the many factors that caused this kind of things to happen...

Fuck you bitches.... -.-;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHhh ... ur Cousin ! Upz for u ~ ... Time to go HK soon ... =X