Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Belated New Year Resolution

I have a bad memory.
I can't remember where I placed my "Ahfaii's 2007 New Year Resolution" list.
Did I even write one? No?

But whatever lah...here's a new one.

1.) Start a business somehow, under my own name.
2.) Get another mobile phone
3.) Start saving money and keeping regular records on money spent.
4.) Keep a mood diary. Record all the overall moods of each day...(dunno for what also, fun maybe?)
5.) -hidden-
6.) Eat & Rest adequately everyday...

And yes, I just got a new phone... Sony Ericsson K800i.
Not exactly the newest phone, but well, its pretty good already :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to sleeping less of your life away?

ahfaii, 23 coming to 24... said...

can stop bothering me with that or not -_-;;;
really ah... bth u leh! -_-;;;
not like i sleep 12 hrs a day what, nbcb!!! @#%$^$^